PHP Developer (Leeds)
£35000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£35,000 - £45,000
Interaction Recruitment are proud to be partnering with a growing software house in West Yorkshire. Our client requires an experienced PHP Developers. Based in their modern offices, only minutes on the train from Leeds, you will be providing programming services for their expansive client base.
You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining online applications for their clients, determining the best solution within the time and budget.
- At least 2 years commercial experience in similar role
- Strong knowledge of Angular or VueJS
- Proven experience with responsive front-end web technologies
- Able to work effectively autonomously and as part of a team
- Passionate about programming and web development, keeping up to date with changes in technology
- Appreciation of requirements of working with very large datasets
- Knowledge of Zend Framework
- Third party APIs
- Worked with E-commerce and CMS Platforms (including themes and plugins)
- Mobile development using ionic framework
In return our client offers a relaxed and friendly working environment, casual dress code, competitive salary, excellent company benefits and development opportunities including rapid career progression.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading software house, please submit interested CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail.