|Listed on:||25th July|
|Salary/Rate:||£60,000 - £75,000|
|Contact Name:||Kris Miller|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior UX/UI Designer
Homeworking / Central London / Amazing Package / Next Generation
One of the most exciting software companies in London, they are going through amazing growth right now and have a position for a UX/UI Designer to join there super talented UX team, you will be working alongside former employees of Apple & Google within super creative office.
What they are looking for, you are a product driven designer with a wide range of talents and capabilities but most importantly you possess a desire to deliver the best product possible that will leave customers smiling, you will genuinely have a passion for creating next generation UI.
- Primarily, you drive the mobile and web product design both doing and leading.
- Create standardized design style for the brand.
- Brainstorm concepts, create mockups, finalize direction then translate into intuitive designs.
- Synthesize user feedback to increase engagement across mobile and web platforms both inside the app and out
- Think strategically about the future of the product to ensure we are going in the proper direction
- 5+ years' experience with web/mobile design
- Comprehensive and up to date portfolio
- Intimate understanding and adoption of user experience and user interaction conventions
- Photoshop, illustrator, mock-up tools
- User Experience (UX) - User Interface Design - Design - Product Design - Mobile Design - Adoption - Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Illustrator - Mockups - User Interaction