We currently require the services of a Digital Project Manager to work for a well respected client based in London.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will work closely with the Applications Development team in the UK spending 70% of your time on digital project management and 30% supporting the senior product management team The Digital Product Executive plays a key role in maintaining, strengthening, and growing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. The Digital Product executive will take responsibility for a range of activities including project ideation, project management, financial tracking and reporting Skills required:
- Previous digital account/project management experience
- Exceptional client management skills coupled with comprehensive experience in digital project delivery
- Knowledge of digital communications and creative processes essential
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of social media, the role it can play in the digital communications mix and some of the challenges this poses for the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with developing and managing budgets
- Proven track record of dealing with internal and external stakeholders with the ability to communicate effectively through multiple channels
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize own work load
- Solid presentation skills
- A genuine team player who is comfortable in a fast paced agency environment
- Strong understanding of current mobile and desktop applications development languages and tools
- Building, maintaining and growing relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as external clients on all digital projects.
- Working in partnership with agency client services teams and other internal stakeholders to support digital business development opportunities and present digital capabilities
- Creating clear and accurate project parameters including scope, schedule, budgets and specifications
- Closely monitoring budgets and tracking digital projects against client briefs to ensure clear