|Listed on:||24th July|
|Salary/Rate:||£55,000 - £55,000|
Assistant Manager - Internal Audit
Up to £55000 per annum
As an Assistant Manager in the Financial Services Advisory team, you will work alongside the management team on a variety of engagements covering all financial service industries e.g. Asset Management, Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth Management etc.
Based in Leeds, the role will be planning and delivering internal audit assignments and regulatory reviews both locally and supporting the London team.
This is an opportunity within a developing team. Most of my clients FS Advisory practice is run out of their London office however due to a recent change in strategy, they are looking to expand their regional offering.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
* Creating, managing and delivering internal audit reviews and regulatory assurance reviews and making value-add recommendations to senior management
* Being involved in marketing related activity such as client meetings/ calls/ presentations
* Supporting Senior Management to develop and deliver the annual internal audit plan
* As this is a consultancy role, you will be expected to be able to identify potential business development opportunities and generate leads
* Involvement in key activities, which may include recruitment, budgeting, resource allocation, quality assurance etc
* Delivering assignments in the required time frame as agreed with the client
* Ensuring projects are well managed and commercially viable by budgeting effectively and billing clients promptly
As the team that this role sits within is relatively new, you must be able to use your initiative and be a self-starter.
Progression opportunities, with this team being in a growth phase, are fruitful. Therefore this role will suit someone ambitious and hard working!