|Listed on:||8th July|
|Contact Name:||James Doherty|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Posted Position Title
Project Lead Document Controller (contractor)
Role Summary/ Purpose
The Project Lead Document Controller in Bristol will co-ordinate the document control interface between the client and other internal functions such as engineering, manufacturing and sourcing for a major Oil and Gas project.
This role sits within the Business Management Office. This is a client-facing role in a high profile and dynamic project environment with great scope for improvement and development.
· Act as an interface between internal engineering and document control teams, external suppliers and the client
· Co-ordinate the storage, review, approval and distribution of documents for a large-scale subsea project
· Manage the master document register, including engineering drawings, manufacturing data books, materials certificates, reports, etc. throughout the project
· Perform in accordance with KPIs and goals set by the Project Director and Document Control & IM Leader
· Gain a thorough understanding of client and project document control requirements
· Develop, collate and distribute a suite of document management reports for the client and project team
· Drive on time document delivery throughout the project
· Help maintain the Electronic Document Management System
· Assisting in the supervision of your project document control team
· Ensure global standards for document management are adhered to
· Identify improvement opportunities and work with the Document Control and project teams to implement improvements