Junior IT Service Manager
ShortList Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a Junior IT Service Manager to work with an innovative financial services provider near Chester. This role would be ideal for someone who is looking to join a forward thinking business with an exciting future.
The Junior IT Service Manager will be responsible for:
- Incident management and reporting
- Managing third party suppliers
- Manage service level agreements
- Cost management, supplier reviews and KPI Management
- Identify and deliver service improvement tasks
The Junior IT Service Manager will have:
- Experience working in a financial services environment
- Experience working with complex technologies
- Worked in an environment with outsourced IT solutions
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- ITIL v3
- Experience working with cloud based platforms
The Junior IT Service Manager will receive ongoing training and support and will have the opportunity to develop and progress within the business.
The Junior IT Service Manager will be paid up to £25,000 + great benefits and is based near Chester, commutable from Wrexham, Oswestry, Wirral and Flintshire.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Junior IT Service Manager please click 'APPLY'.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.