EUC Security Analyst
Spring Group Plc
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Global Client is seeking an EUC Security Analyst based in Dublin for a 6 month contact.
* Participate as Level 3 support for various security tools
* Reviewing the security controls in place in the End User Computing environment on a regular basis. Looking for overlap or consolidation opportunities, identifying any gaps for existing or new attack vectors
* Reviewing and making recommendations on new vendor offerings such as updated operating systems, OS version upgrades, new OS security functionality, etc.
* Providing consulting from an information security perspective on new projects and capabilities being proposed by the End User Computing organization.
* Comparing security agent coverage from a platform perspective (Windows, Linux, Apple.) and determine any gaps or inconsistencies. Will also work to resolve gaps found.
* Manages the development and delivery of standards, best practices, and architecture and system oversight programs to ensure effective controls across the enterprise
* Performs monitoring of events and security incidents and implement solutions
* Ability to define and develop appropriate metrics for ongoing reporting
* Assist in the evaluation of applications, tools and systems
* Make recommendations and assists in the implementation of changes to strengthen processes, procedures and compliance resulting in enhanced information security, service continuity or reduced IT risk
Skills & Experience
* Architecture/Engineering experience in End User Computing platforms (Windows, Linux, Apple)
* Experience working within Security tools such as McAfee, Tanium, Crowdstrike and Avecto, Qradar
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Experience in vulnerability and Threat management
* Skilled in software development and scripting languages
* Experience working in a global setting and time zones
* Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, and make sound decisions in emergency situations
* Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task
* Highly self-motivated and directed with attention to detail
* Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers
* Knowledge of end user computing application architecture frameworks, concepts, and designing IT solutions
* Deep knowledge and experience with Windows, Linux (including Ubuntu), and Mac OS environments; experience across distribution technology and end-user tools in an enterprise desktop environment
* Knowledge of end-point security, remediation, and imaging
* Knowledge of mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android
* Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
* Demonstrated information security experience around End User Computing platforms
* Experience with virtualization and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
* Demonstrated experience with information security around mobile devices (iOS, Android), and enterprise mobility management
* Must have knowledge in technology infrastructure security, networking, databases, systems
* Strong understanding of vulnerabilities and working with other team remediate
Please send an up to date CV for immediate attention!
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement