Technical Business Analyst (Insurance) - 12 month contract - Sydney
Progressive IT is working with one of our key clients based in Sydney CBD, we're resourcing for a Technical Business Analyst on an initial 12 month contract. The organisation are leaders in the insurance sector and recently acquired a portfolio of an established brand, this acquisition will expand the organisations market presence in Australia which will provide opportunities for its business and people.
The Technical Business Analyst will play an integral role in ensuring a smooth transition of the portfolio into the business. The successful candidate will bring extensive knowledge and experience in integration whilst being able to manage business and IT requirements in shared business-IT projects where you will be a driving force in Building innovative & cutting edge solutions.
- Current and future state requirements workshops.
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements for development teams.
- Create and manage system functional requirements
- Partner with the Solution Designer in ensuring the functional specifications meet business requirements.
- Review end-to-end functional test objectives.
- Maintain trace-ability from business requirements, functional requirements, technical implementation.
- Planning and management of technical deliverables, updating Technical lead as required.
- Build long term and collaborative relationships with business and technical stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively with both vendors and sellers (written & verbally).
- Work collaboratively with the program delivery team across solution architecture, development/integration, testing and business readiness.
- Able to work through ambiguity and changing time lines.
Skills & experience
- Defining product system configurations.
- Data migration experience.
- Experience in technology integration/interfaces.
- End-to-end project delivery methodologies.
- Functional requirements gathering techniques.
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement skills.
- Able to work effectively with technical and business teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of business and technical capability models.
- Working knowledge of non-functional requirements definition.
- Experience working on a program involving complex analysis and functional designs.
- 7 years practical experience working as a technical business analyst.
- Business content exposure in Investments type products (investment bonds, annuities, super, pensions).
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018