Building Internet of Things solutions that help to provide renewable energy in the developing world. You would be part of a small team designing, building and maintaining firmware and software for a product suite aimed at African and South Asian markets.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK.
* B.S. (M.S. desired) in Computer Science or equivalent you must understand the concepts in the field of Computer Science with a fundamental understanding of programming languages, logic, algorithms, data structures, base 2 numbering, complexity analysis, etc.
* Experience in developing embedded system products using C/C++ in a Linux environment
* Experience with Microcontrollers ARM, MIPs, (Arduino microcontrollers would be beneficial)
* Experience with testing all development, must be robust, maintainable and testable to ensure a high standard of delivery. It is important to have some experience in using testing tools for your code.
* Experience with wireless communication protocols, WI-FI, Bluetooth Zigbee using some sub-Ghz and GSM communications and developing protocols will be very useful.
* Experience using some sub-Ghz and GSM communications and developing protocols
* Basic electrical engineering understanding the basics of electricity (AC and DC) and experience with hardware tools such as schematic design, PCB layouts and lab testing equipment
To apply for this position please email your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be a good fit for the position to Click here to contact this recruiter