SC Cleared Infrastructure Engineer
Spring Group Plc
£300 - £320
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer / Security Cleared / UNIX / Linux / ISA / AD / Hyper-V / Anti-Virus / virtualisation / Contract / 12-18 Months / Hemel Hempstead
The Client is a well established organisation currently looking for a SC Cleared Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer on a 12-18 month contract basis based in Hemel Hempstead
* Current and Valid SC Clearance
* Windows Server 2012/2016, including ISA and AD, clustering and network load balancing
* VMware vCenter & vSphere, including vCenter Operations, Capacity IQ and Site Recovery Manager
* Understanding of UNIX & Linux operating systems and versions including but not limited to RHEL, CentOS, Solaris & Ubuntu
* SAN implementation administration and capacity management, covering HP Enterprise Virtual Arrays or NetApp
* Installation, configuration and support of Hyper-V
* Symantec Anti-Virus
* Thorough knowledge of MS Back Office products including Exchange
* Thorough knowledge of Backup solutions, from local to Enterprise level
* Thorough knowledge of large network environments, LAN/WAN technologies and TCP/IP
* Clustering technologies
This role is a 12-19 month contract with a possibility to extend, paying competitive rates for the market. If this sounds of interest or you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me at Munraj_Dhami@spring.com.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement