IT Delpoyment and Patch Engineer
Are you an IT Deployment and Patch Engineer that can assess requirements and implement the chosen solution in line with IT strategy and risk appetite? If so PSR want to speak to you!
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you've never met and solve problems you didn't even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we're here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of Civil Service Roles.
As an IT Deployment and Patch Engineer you will:
- Bring our Desktop as a Service (DAAS) offering (SCCM) in house to better align the overall IT strategy
- Understand DaaS requirements; such as operating system and application deployment, patch and vulnerability management and requirements needed for Cyber Essentials certification.
- Make suggestions on tools and appropriate methodology based on best practice, suitability for the size and scale of the organisation and ability to comply with Cyber Essentials certification
- Implement chosen tool(s); working with in-house IT and the managed services provider to migrate away from the existing service with minimal disruption
- Ensure the solution can work in harmony with other IT services delivered
- Ensure the solution is fully documented; such as design and build documentation, standard operating procedures etc
- Ensure in-house IT are appropriately trained to ensure the associated solution is embedded into BAU once project has been completed
- Assess Tenable Nessus SC configuration for vulnerability management and ensure it is aligned to Cyber Essentials certification
- A Deep understanding of deployment and patch management tools with proven experience managing implementation projects, including the end to end lifecycle from requirements gathering to implementation, roll out and embedding into BAU
- Active Directory experience
- Experience in Windows Server
- Group Policy experience
- Expereince in Desktop deployment (WDS)
- Expereince in Application Packing
- Experience in Patch and AV management
- Experience in Vulberability Management (Tenable SC)
- Experience working in line with Cyber Essentials Certification requirements a plus.
If this sounds like you and you would be interested, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.