Senior Cyber Security Analyst - Brighton - Up to £80,000 + Bonus + Car
Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Up to £80,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance
I am currently working with a financial organisation who are looking to add a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to their organisation. You will be a Technical Lead for the 1st line of defence and will look after a team of Cyber Security Analysts that are responsible for the delivery of Incident Response and defending against the most advanced cyber-attacks. Role Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Act as a technical oversight and support to Cyber Security Analysts, responsible for front line cyber incident investigations.
- Ensure awareness of cyber security threats and provide methods for threat detection.
- Liaise with senior leadership to provide continuous growth of our incident response capabilities.
Strong background in Information Security including:
As a Senior Cyber Security Analyst, you can expect to receive a competitive salary. As well as a competitive salary you will receive a generous benefits package to support financial, health and overall wellbeing, including:
- Network, endpoint and OSINT security tool
- Cyber Incident Response
- Threat Intelligence/Threat Detection
- Platform Hardening
- Vulnerability Management
- Penetration Testing
- Network/application traffic control
- Forensics, Exploits and Malware.
- Health care scheme
- Decent pension contribution
- Dental scheme
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Core holiday allowance with opportunity to buy or sell additional days
- Car Allowance/Company Car Option
- Facilities including - Fitness classes, Health Checks, Physiotherapy, Costa Coffee and subsidised staff restaurant
- + More
This role is being handled by Robyn Click here to contact this recruiter