Enterprise Data is a critical part of Lloyds Banking Group's data vision. They own, develop and maintain our core data platforms. They also act as a service provider across the Group, facilitating: data insight generation, maintenance of a single view of the customer, transferring data and management of data including metadata, lineage and quality uplift.
Enterprise Data partners closely with Architecture & Design functions push the capabilities, processes and technology the Group requires, including across data lakes, cloud, and analytics tooling.
Want to know more?
As an Enterprise Data Strategy Senior Manager you'll be responsible for leading and crafting strategies which will allow the Bank to respond to the most critical opportunities and challenges presented by data. These will be broad in scope, based on the breadth of Enterprise Data's services and its role as the central owner of customer data within the Group.
About the role:
You'll shape strategic initiatives, providing consultation across the wider Enterprise Data team and lead on executive messaging around data innovation and value to senior partners.
So what would you be doing for us
- You'll support your Head of function in crafting and executing packages of strategy definition to drive the Bank's data vision, including: approaches to new and creative data technology, implementing the data operating model and engaging across Enterprise Data to guide wider delivery
- Support small teams of colleagues to address high priority and time-critical data questions and challenges, acting as an inspiring leader inside the Group
- You'll contribute to development and embedding of overall data and analytics strategy aligned with multi-year transformation objectives
- Engage with senior executives and gain a detailed understanding of the data needs within strategic change initiatives, building board-level content to document progress of in-flight strategic initiatives
- You'll set governance and communications agenda to ensure effective articulation of data initiatives and associated value / outcomes
- Engage in horizon scanning and support development of experiments and POCs which drive new thinking around how the organisation runs its data (e.g. journey to public cloud)
What we need from you:
- Experience of owning the development of key strategic initiatives
- Deep understanding of how data is used in the business and where key opportunities lie for financial services working to harness data
- Experience of nurturing deep relationships through engagement with senior exec partners
- Foresight to identify and mitigate risks across IT, business and corporate functions
- Experience and knowledge of core Enterprise Data disciplines including Hadoop ecosystems data sourcing, ingestion, curation and provisioning), data warehousing, single customer view and data transfer technology including APIs
- Experience of strategic information and data management programmes
- Knowledge of data management, analytics and data science coupled with how to support, demonstrate and exploit these capabilities
- Has made key contributions to information strategy and architecture in complex organisations
- Knowledge of technology vendors to help select partners to help deliver our strategy
- Active in the external data communities and able to bring ideas from outside our organisation and industry into Group Transformation where appropriate
If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible...
So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your dream, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
We're also passionate about diversity and providing genuine equal opportunities...
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Car or car allowance of up to £4,080 per year
- Discretionary bonus between 15% of base pay
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 13%
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Are you passionate about joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...