Digital Product Manager
10th June 2019
City Of London
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Digital Product Manager - Insurance, Reinsurance, Financial Services, Fintech, Software Development, Product Development, Product Management
Central London (Devonshire Square) - Permanent - £Competitive
Digital Product Manager - we are looking to recruit an experienced Digital Product Manager to join a newly established Digital team within a large global £multi-billion Reinsurance company. Business Technology are responsible for spearheading the digitization of the organisation's key business activities and even though they do sit within a large corporation, they do have a start-up mind-like mentality.
As a Digital Product Manager, you'll have responsibility for interacting with clients and business units to collect and prioritize requirements for their digital offerings and translate them into an overall product roadmap for digital projects. You will work closely wit clients and insurance experts as well as Project Managers and Architect's of the individual development teams.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
ExperienceProfessional experience in product development / product management in the field of digital financial services, FinTech or related digital services [mandatory]
· Experience in developing and bringing digital products to market including go-to-market strategy development, interaction with potential customers and business stakeholdersProject management experience in an agile development environment, ideally combined with skills in relevant project management methodologies [mandatory]Strong understanding and desirable background of IT and digital product development process, ranging from non-functional requirements, security / compliance and idea inception through to development and execution of strategic changes.Demonstrable experience in working with teams in multiple locations and time-zones
Skills:Experience with frameworks for product management and go-to-market strategies
· Agile project management / programme management skills
· Strong analytical and strategic skills, as well as user-oriented and entrepreneurial thinking
· Deep understanding of technology trends and their impact on the financial services industryAbility to set priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency; applying energy and resources to achieve result and add value.
· Ability to present complex situations to peers and stakeholders in a clear and precise way.Good command of English language. [mandatory]
Qualifications: Tertiary qualifications or certifications in IT (preferred)Programme and project management certifications is highly desirable, if not relevant experience.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please click "apply" or contact James Spence-Evans at Experis for further information.