PEGA QA Test Manager, PEGA, Agile, Scrum, Quality Assurance, PEGA Architect, Pega 7, Pega 6, Pega 8, BDD, Cybersecurity, Web Based, User Story, Stories, Tester, Testing, Tested, Automation, Manual, Pega Developer, Pega Development, London,
Our Public Sector client based in Central London is recruiting for a PEGA QA Test Manager.
The role is tasked with the overall responsibility for the delivery of testing and quality activities for the programme. The role involves delivering quality and test advocacy, cyber security planning, resource planning and management, and resolution of issues that impede the test effort as well as dealing with audits and closing recommendations swiftly and in a robust manner. The role also acts as the function's Security Officer. The post will ensure the appropriate planning and management of the test resources.
Key Skills / Experience
- Deep knowledge of the PEGA platform
- Knowledge of software QA practices & testing, procedures and tools, particularly in relation to PEGA.
- Experience of Agile, Scrum / PRINCE2 project management, as well as IT projects and complex implementations of new systems in a varied environment across political and organisational boundaries
- Design of interfaces, physical and virtual servers, networks, firewalls, proxy and web servers
- Background in IT operations and service management , ideally both as a supplier and a customer
- TIL v2 or v3 Service Management, Support or Practitioner training, including detailed knowledge of the Service Desk, Change and Config functions
- Specialist skills in resourcing and planning across a variety of specialist resource types and be hands on as well as management
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Development of test strategy and execution. To develop and deliver a regression test strategy and automated testing. Knowledge of simulated testing.
- Experience of software configuration control techniques and systems.
- Proven experience in Systems Testing environment.
- Experience of the development and management of product and services roadmaps to ensure area of responsibility remains fit for purpose.
- Experience of delivering digital transformation in a complex organisation with multiple stakeholders.
- Cybersecurity expertise
- Automated testing experience
- Experience with the development of user documentation
- Experience of developing governance processes / operational processes in an IT setting
- Knowledge of web-based applications and web services
- Experience of systems analysis, software development lifecycles and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- 10 or more years broad, professional as well as technical work experience at management level in an IS / IT environment including line management expertise
- Proven experience in managing IT services to maximise the business benefits and the application of technology to transform business functions.
- Experience of contract management of suppliers to deliver to time, quality and cost specifications.
- Experienced at promoting QA throughout the development lifecycle
- Experience of shaping user stories.
- Experience of IT projects and complex implementations of new platforms and systems in a varied environment in a Regulatory environment
- Experience of Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)