We are currently seeking an Analyst - Market Data Services to work with one of our fantastic clients within the financial market in London.
You will join the Global Operations and Business Services team which is a diverse and dynamic group of people delivering continued business success through leadership, collaboration, innovation and visionary thinking. We provide critical infrastructure services that support and control the trading, investment and corporate banking functions of our client.
Please find the Job Spec below:
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Generate accurate and complete Market Valuation Process (MVP) market data in accordance with the Global and associated business line IPV policies. This consists of daily validation and analysis of MVP data in the Asset Control system, as well as data reconciliation in all downstream systems.
- Demonstrate the clients Framework and share commitments in daily activities. This consists of establishing strong relationships with Front Office, CMRM, Technology teams, audit teams, external vendors, and other stakeholders. The candidate is also expected to participate in team building and personal development activities, which aim to promote team harmony and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Actively engage in all Market Data initiatives or implementation projects aimed to either reduce market data costs or improve effectiveness of internal controls and business support.
- Actively contribute to new projects or requirements initiated by the Project Delivery Team, Front Office or CMRM teams. This consists of understanding the project requirements, ensuring that downstream impact and limitations are properly understood and addressed, and providing feasible solutions to identified roadblocks.
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Finance
- A general understanding of market environments and trading businesses.
- Detailed knowledge of equity and equity derivatives, Interest Rate/FX derivatives, Commodities and Fixed Income at a level generally gained through practical experience.
- Interest Rate/FX derivatives, Commodities, and Fixed Income
- Detailed knowledge of derivative valuation and risk measurement techniques gained through academic study and practical experience.
- Experience with implementation of IT projects from a business user side would be considered an asset.
- Excellent PC skills and solid knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio.
- Must have VBA programming, SQL, and database management experience.