Manufacturing Engineer (Aerospace)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£35000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Are you looking for an autonomous role where you will be the go to Engineer in charge of continous improvement for a leading UK Aerospace & Energy manufacturing company?
On offer is a position that will see you as the expert for Manufacturing & Shop Floor improvements and allow you to use your skillset and expertise to lead Projects & directly impact and change processes.
This company manufacture bespoke precision engineered solutions for a wide range of industries including Aerospace. They have a state of the art facility and are looking to expand this improving tooling & manufacturing processes.
This role would suit a Degree Qualified Engineer with previous process / manufacturing improvement experience.The Role:
- Identify and suggest improvements for Manufacturing, Tooling & Machinery
- Lead continuous improvement projects across the shop floor
- Train and upskill of CNC shop floor staff
- BEng Degree
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Problem Solving techniques (eg FMEAs, DMAIC, etc)