Risk Manager - East Midlands
£55,000 - £55,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Up to £55000 per annum
We are currently representing a Global Financial Services organisation who are looking to appoint a Risk Manager. Working alongside the Senior Risk Manager, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of new risk management initiatives and creating and maintaining a robust risk management structure. This is an exciting role, combining strong leadership and risk management.
* Manage the Risk Management Governance process.
* Be the SME on all aspects of risk management and compliance.
* Lead on the relationship with Internal Audit and provide support to teams in their internal audits, coordinating interactions when needed.
* Shape the response to new risk management and compliance initiatives and facilitate the delivery of those initiatives.
* Help deliver the change management process, ensuring that an appropriate risk lens has been applied to changes.
* Support the Risk Office Associate in the delivery of their responsibilities, providing coaching and mentoring.
* Invest in building networks on a Global scale to understand the business context around the risks impacting the organisation and the wider Enterprise Risk environment.
* Manage key reporting for the team including monthly reporting on risk management activity.
* Work with other members of the Risk Office to help build awareness of risk management across all teams.
* Provide challenge to the Leadership Teams on risk and compliance matters.
* Bring external insights on Risk Management to help develop the understanding of new ways of thinking about risk.
* Risk or Audit background with project management skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* A confident communicator with experience in challenging and influencing stakeholders and building and maintaining networks.
* Knowledge or experience of financial controls development and review would be advantageous.
To be considered please apply below with your updated CV.