IT Programme Manager - London
£85000 - £100000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Programme Manager
£85000 - £100000 per annum
A leading insurer based in the City of London is seeking to hire a IT Programme Manager. This person will be responsible for the successful delivery of the IT portfolio as well as managing a team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensure programme plans, budgets and resource schedules are developed, agreed and managed effectively
* Manage programme risks, issues and dependencies effectively
* Influence technical environment plans to ensure effective delivery
* Effective change control ensuring the impact assessment, challenge and prioritisation of change requests
* Liaise with programme and project managers to pro-actively manage inter-dependencies
Skills & Experience:
* Experience working in Insurance, preferable Lloyds Market
* Senior stakeholder management
* Quality and effectiveness of relationship management
* Experience working effectively with all levels throughout an organisation
* Experience in Project / Programme / Portfolio management
* SDLC experience
To be considered for the role please apply below with your updated CV.