Quality Manager (Parts)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£40000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Excellent opportunity for a Quality Manager looking to join a large and well-established company that invests in their employees, with the chance to make your own mark on the quality assurance process, and progress into more senior roles.
Do you have experience working autonomously and leading a team? Do you have an understanding of Quality standards and process improvement techniques?
This well-established company specialise in the design, manufacture and supply of all forms of automotive goods and vehicles. They are a world-leader in their industry, with an eye to expand their share in the global market. Because of their focus on providing their customers and dealers with a high-quality product, they have a need for a new Quality Manager in their parts department.
In this role you will be based in the warehouse on the company's Northamptonshire site. You will be managing a small Quality team in order to ensure that all parts meet a high quality standard. A key function of your role will be process improvement; suggesting improvements and designing new processes to streamline production while maintaining a high quality standard.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career with a company that is seeing strong, consistent growth; ideal for someone with management experience in an automotive parts or manufacturing environment, who can demonstrate experience of quality standards and techniques.The Role* Quality Manager (Parts)
* Managing a small team of Quality staff
* Ensuring quality standards for vehicle parts
* Suggesting improvements and new quality processes to improve performance
* £40,000-£45,000 + Progression + Medical + Bonus + Life Insurance + 25 Days HolidayThe Person* Experience managing a team
* Background of implementing Quality standards
* Understanding of lean manufacture/process improvement
* Able to make decisions and work autonomously
* Experience with automotive or agricultural vehicles desirableThis vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.