You will work with the development teams to set up and support the embedded Bamboo build pipelines for development and formal release builds, ensuring these are generated on time and correctly. You'll have responsibility to ensure firmware is run through the appropriate workflows to release the firmware for manufacturing and the cloud for market release.
- Set up and support the embedded Bamboo build pipelines
- Ensure firmware is uploaded to the product lifecycle management tool (TeamCentre)
- Ensure workflows are ready to release the firmware to the factory for manufacturing and the cloud for direct over the air release to the market.
- Review release material to ensure it is consistent and complete.
- Upload Firmware and support documentation to TeamCentre.
- Chair release review meetings to ensure firmware is released to the appropriate stakeholders in a consistent form and quality.
Atlassian tools (Bamboo, Jira, Confluence)
- Python, Bamboo scripting, CI
- Comfortable to take the lead in meetings
- Able to work across multiple time zones
- Methodical, drive process improvement, strong understanding of Embedded firmware development process,
- GIT, Branching strategies.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines