SAP SD Functional Analyst to be based in London on an initial 12 Month contract. Experienced SAP SD Functional Analyst needed to join our global team. The team is responsible for developing and supporting application functionality to facilitate ongoing business initiatives. The team is small and dynamic which provides many exciting opportunities for a self-motivated individual to broaden their skills.
Job Title - SAP SD Functional Analyst
Location - London
Rate - 500 per day
Duration - 12 Months
- Must have demonstrable record of implementing and supporting SAP
- At least 3-5 years of SAP configuration experience is required in SAP's SD module, including:
- Order Management;
- Delivery Scheduling;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Structured work habits and efficient time-management
- We are seeking a candidate with strong SAP SD experience to join our global team. The team is responsible for developing and supporting application functionality to facilitate ongoing business initiatives. The team is small and dynamic which provides many exciting opportunities for a self-motivated individual to broaden their skills.
- They need to be proficient in all areas of SD configuration (Order Management, Quotations, Pricing, Delivery Scheduling, Shipping, Billing). A working knowledge of FI and MM is also beneficial.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills are critical, as this position will work closely with end users, team members, and management to define business requirements.
The candidate must have a proven track record in their area of expertise and a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience as an analyst. Please see details listed in Experience/Qualifications section for minimal requirements.
- Collaborate with end users to analyze requirements for new and existing business processes.
- Work with IT support team with system and business knowledge transfer, change management and testing of enhancements and bug fixes through to resolution into the production environment.
- Consult with end users, management and team members to design and implement solutions to support business requirements.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of business processes in order to effectively support them.
- Work independently to configure and test functionality that meets documented design.
- Work with Client's Training department to ensure all training documentation remains updated
- Work with management to estimate time requirements for project assignments.
- Organize tasks and personal time to complete multiple, diverse assignments within the scheduled timeframe.
- Maintain proficiency in technology and tools to enhance productivity and quality of systems development.
Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance. Mike Tripp [Telephone number removed]