|Listed on:||15th May|
IT Helpdesk Support Engineer
£25,000 - £35,000 DOE (Plus Private Healthcare, Holiday + Bank Holidays)
If you have 2nd/3rd line experience of managing, maintaining and providing Desktop, Server, and Network support, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a thriving, successful company.
Our client provides IT Systems management, support and services to the SME marketplace. There is now an opportunity for an experienced IT Helpdesk Support Engineer to join their team in their head office based in Borehamwood.
If you're a talented IT professional with experience of Windows Servers, networks and firewalls and first class communication skills, this is a great opportunity to join a thriving, successful company.
Within a vibrant and engaging environment, you'll have the chance to broaden your existing expertise and work with cutting-edge technologies.
Working from our client's office in Borehamwood, you'll respond to a range of customer queries via telephone and email channels. You'll be working alongside a strong and great team of Helpdesk Support Engineers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes and technical skills:
- Experience of providing 2nd & 3rd line support
- At least two years' experience of managing, maintaining and providing Microsoft Windows server, Office 365, networking and desktop support
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong organisational abilities and good decision-making skills
- Excellent customer service and telephone presence
- Diagnostic and analytical skills for software and general application knowledge
- The ability to multitask with a sense of urgency and a positive attitude towards working with SLAs
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, the internet and internet protocols
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting firewalls and networks
To apply for the role of experienced IT Helpdesk Support Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: IT Helpdesk Support Engineer, IT Support Engineer, IT Support Technician, Technical Support Advisor, Network Support Engineer, Helpdesk Support Technician, Service Desk Technician, IT Helpdesk Analyst, IT Support.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Notice period: 1 month
Any known health and safety risks on the premises: No