Security Consultant - SC CLEARED (INSIDE IR35)
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our client is looking for an experienced consultant to complete a short term assignment. It is to be based out of Bristol until the end of July.
Although this role is inside IR35 we are able to negotiate on day rate and offer a competitive rate for the role.
The requirement is outlined below
* Must have active ModNet account.
* Knowledge and Experience of JSP 440 and the Defence's Approach to Accreditation (including the scoping and preparation of RMADS and Security Management Plans)
* Knowledge and Experience of JSP 604 Network Joining Rules
* Knowledge and Experience of working with ISS DIAS (SAC)
* Knowledge and Experience of Defence Information Strategy, Policies, Rules and Standards
* Knowledge and Experience of DefCon 658
* Knowledge and Experience of and Cyber Essentials.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.