|Listed on:||10th May|
|Salary/Rate:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Salary Notes:||Depending on experience|
We're looking for a Data Analyst with strong SQL experience to join our team to help us build, analyse and model the different data solutions that we offer our clients. Working with us you'll have a unique opportunity to develop your career by working directly with clients of all sizes and across a range of different sectors. As a small company innovation is key to what we do, and we are looking for a candidate who can contribute across many areas of the business.
You can find out more about what we do at align-alytics.com. We are very active in the digital space with projects requiring capabilities in open source development (http://dimplejs.org/), data science and data engineering skills, all with the objective to deliver novel value to our clients. As part of the team you will be exposed to many of the leading-edge challenges and solutions to making data important.
Day to Day Work:
• Analysing data for insights using a range of tools & languages such as Big Query, Google Cloud Platform, SQL, Python, ElasticSearch and Excel.
• Gathering project requirements from clients/stakeholders, suggesting improvements to processes and translating them into ongoing reporting solutions.
• Manipulating, cleaning and combining data so that it can be used in our applications.
• Developing multi step analytical processes over large datasets
• Converting one-off analysis into an ongoing repeatable and efficient process
• Presenting results to clients/stakeholders in a compelling and "non-technical" way
• Experience processing complex data visualizations in easy-to-consume ways
Nice to Haves:
• Interest in pricing, geo-mapping, forecasting, revenue-management.
• Experience querying and analysing data within the travel, FMCG, retail, consulting or financial industries.
• Exposure to data science tools like Python, Elastic Search, D3, GCP and BigQuery or AWS.
We have a friendly & diverse team that is innovative, technically skilled, highly motivated, and fun. You'll get to experiment and learn new cutting-edge technologies. We work hard, we have a great time doing it, and we take work-life balance seriously. We offer a competitive salary and a bonus scheme linked closely to individual performance, a company pension and the opportunity to work from home.
You'll be based in our Russell Square office with easy access to Kings Cross & Euston mainline stations. We are in walking distance from an array of restaurants and Bars. We have frequent team socials, free drinks in the office on Friday and full access to a private rear garden for company socials or storing bicycles.