Test Engineer- Mobile Testing
The client is a large entertainment organisation; they excite and inspire customers with leading innovations and technologies in the entertainment industry. They strive to be the best for customers and the people working for them. They are always looking for ways to improve. That spirit has made us what we are today, and it will drive us to become what we want to be tomorrow.
- Work within a small multifunctional agile team, delivering our Gaming iOS and Android Apps
- You're an engineer. You understand how Apps are built. You investigate and debug the defects you find, providing concise and clear understanding to your colleagues
- Work across multiple streams of work and Apps simultaneously, managing priorities, workloads and defects whilst keeping key stakeholders up to date
- Liaise with other teams across test boundaries to deliver the highest quality Apps for our customers
Key Skills Required
- Mobile Testing experience - apps, IOS
- You have an understanding of Test Automation, the positives and negatives, when it could provide benefits and when we should stick to manual testing
- You have experience in a QA environment, including test analysis, test scripting, test execution and defect management.
- You're a natural problem solver. You will regularly deal with ambiguity and apply your judgment to get the best outcome where there is no clear single answer. You analyse options available to select the most appropriate approach.
- You have strong communication skills and can articulate complex problems to both technical and non-technical people, verbally and in writing.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.