We have a requirement for a Lead Developer to support the current team with a new project.
- Preferably educated to Degree level.
- A minimum of four years in a professional senior role such as technical lead, or other hands on leadership role ideally for a major consultancy or system integrator.
- Full driving licence.
Key Technical Skills / Experience
- Experience of developing .Net applications (Web and Desktop)
- Web Technologies; MVC, Web Forms
- Single Page Application (SPA) Frameworks (Angular, ReactJS, KnockoutJS)
- Entity Framework
- Familiarity with source control systems; TFS
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and / or Oracle and creating stored procedures
- Familiarity with integration tools i.e. Microsoft Biztalk, NetWeaver, SSIS, Kafka
- Has worked in a challenging and complex organisation.
- Has demonstrable experience of leading business and technical change
- Resolution of technical application issues and problems with the operational teams
- Experience of working with / through problems and issues to meet agreed SLAs
- Good working knowledge of different application technologies and configuration
- Familiar with high availability environments, systems and technologies
- Understanding the alignment between technical applications and business requirements / needs
- Experience of working with an application suite covering both in-house (developed) and COTs products
- Experiencing in assessing a broad range of IT solutions and products
- Results oriented with ability to produce products that deliver business benefit
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
For further information and to discuss this role further, contact Stephen Slade on [Telephone number removed]