|Listed on:||9th April|
|Salary/Rate:||£42,746 - £48,109|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Services|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technical Project Manager
Salary: £42,746 - £48,109
With a 70-year history, our client is an independent and highly respected charity whose robust and innovative research, assessment, and other services are widely known and used. They are are moving into eAssessment, taking traditional paper-based exam assessment to fully electronic assessment and are looking for a Technical Project Manager to make a real difference to both their organisation and the schools, teachers and pupils that they work with.
As the Technical Project Manager, you'll deliver a new eAssessment development strategy. You'll project manage the design, specification, development and testing of the new eAssessment system as well as overseeing further development and maintenance of other smaller client facing and internal systems.
Working closely with our client's in-house delivery and development team and third party suppliers, as well as clients and customers, you'll ensure the delivery of a system that meet the organisation'sand their customer's high standards.
Your technical background:
- PRINCE2, Agile or related project management certification and change management
- Knowledge of the software system JIRA, IT specifications, requirements, testing and bug tracking
- Experience of leading testing teams and plans
- Project management skills, including risk assessment and change management
- Expert level MS-Excel
You'll be a good fit for this role, if:
- You are a natural problem-solver used to reacting quickly to shifting priorities in a demanding environment
- You have a proactive and professional approach
- You have a strong desire to develop and improve the customer experience, always striving to deliver high-quality output
- You can build rapport with clients and convey technical work in "plain English".
It goes without saying that if you've worked managing eAssessment solutions our client iseager to hear from you, or if you have significant experience of designing and implementing new systems, particularly within education or with examining bodies.
Other companies may call this role Technical Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Programme Manager or eAssessment Project Manager.
Why join our client?
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking
- 30 days' holiday per year plus Bank Holidays + additional discretionary days
- Excellent support for professional development
- Great work/life balance (35 hours worked per week)
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation and an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
Applications are to be submitted by midnight 6th May 2019, with interviews scheduled for the following week.
So, if you are looking for a fresh, new challenge as a Technical Project Manager apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.