|Listed on:||8th April|
|Salary/Rate:||£36,000 - £36,000|
|Salary Notes:||DOE Plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Services|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
ISO Compliance Officer
About the Company
Our client is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe. They are recognised as a world-leading expert in their field, enabling their customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
They're now looking for an ISO Compliance Officer to support their ISO:27001 journey and help them to gain and retain accreditation.
- Salary of £36,000 DOE
- Discretionary and company performance bonuses
- Healthcare benefits, including private medical insurance and an occupational health clinic
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Income protection and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Group-wide subsidised annual Christmas party
This is a superb opportunity for an individual with experience of IMS within ISO frameworks, the legal and regulatory standards of ISO and data protection, privacy and electronic comms, to take on a new challenge with a leading technology company.
Our client are leaders in what they do and are proud to have gained a number of Queen's Awards and other accolades for their international operations and business excellence.
They've developed a great reputation for their work and their working environment and boast values focusing on integrity, contribution, creativity, collaboration and fairness. So, if these values resonate with you, apply today and start an incredible journey.
As the ISO Compliance Officer, you will be tasked with implementing, co-ordinating, auditing and providing evidence for our client's ISO:27001 journey.
You will make sure that robust and focused policies and procedures are in place that maintain the integrity of company services and ensure that our client's development, application and auditing of ISO:27001 standards is completed and approved.
To be considered as an ISO Compliance Officer, you will need:
- Good experience of configuring, managing or auditing IMS within ISO frameworks as part of an Information Governance, internal or external audit team
- Experience of working with legal and regulatory requirements of ISO standards
- A practical understanding of implementing and auditing ISO standards including the Data Protection Act and/or Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations
- To demonstrate an understanding of current cyber threats and information security best practice
- A degree level qualification or equivalent OR approximately five years' work experience demonstrating graduate level ability, preferably within Compliance
Other organisations may call this role Compliance Officer, Regulatory Officer, Information Security Compliance Officer, ISO Officer, Information Security Officer, Cyber Security Officer, or IT Security Compliance Officer.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next challenge as an ISO Compliance Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.