£22000 - £22000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This studio is all about prosthetics and special FX makeup for film & TV! In this busy role, you'll design spreads for Prosthetics Magazine whose largest readership is in LA, plus marketing materials for that, The Prosthetics Event and film industry-linked courses in makeup FX and animatronics.
- Design spreads for Prosthetics Magazine (quarterly)
- Design digital, print and point of sale marketing
- Design customer information materials
- Design and develop content marketing
- Develop style guides
- Work with in-house photographer
- Deliver company/project rebranding
- Get involved in devising and developing visual marketing campaigns
- Post on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
Skills & Experience:
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite user, primarily InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience of magazine design through industry or studying
- Natural visual communicator including intrinsic use of typography
- Invested in producing high quality work
- Aware of current design influences and trends
- Problem solver
- Great at time management and in command of deadlines
- Comfortable juggling planned and reactive activities
- Driver with own vehicle
Salary £22,000 per annum, incremental holiday entitlement, workplace pension, free parking, creative environment with direct links to the film industry.
They are based in beautiful Cornwall near both coasts, 1.5 miles from Redruth station and 8 miles from Truro, both of which have direct routes to London Paddington.
To apply please include up to 4 digital examples of your work within your CV (include magazine spreads if possible)