Senior UX and UI Designer - Digital Agency
£40000 - £55000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A fantastic opportunity for a senior UX Designer to work with a talented team of designers, PM's & developers, with an impressive client portfolio. They are looking for an experienced designer, passionate about making a difference within their business & to their clients.
Creating a diverse range of innovative digital products, from concept to delivery, you will run kick off meetings & workshops with clients to understand their problems, create user-journeys, wireframes, prototypes & general solutions, present them & take these prototypes through to full UI design.
With strong skills in UX, UI, prototyping & creative design as well as the ability to clearly articulate & present your idea, style variations & concepts. You will help with proposal creation & briefs as well as being responsible for managing your own time effectively, working within given budgets & ensuring projects are delivered to deadline.
Who you are:
- A creative problem-solver who thrives in a collaborative & Agile environment.
- Passionate about developing strategies derived from insight, to turn these into products (both interactions & visuals) adhering to user-centered design principles.
- You are looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Through user research, or by designing options for multi-variant testing.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, InVision etc).
- Excellent problem-solving skills & familiarity with technical constraints & limitations when designing for different platforms.
- Proven ability to communicate conceptual ideas & design rationale.
- 5 year's experience in Digital Design with experience designing & facilitating workshops.
- You have a portfolio you can share with them.
As a UX/UI Senior Designer you will:
- Have a mix of User Experience & User Interface design skills - including interaction & Information Architecture design, psychology & user-centered design principles.
- Work within an Agile multi-disciplinary team to design & deliver user-interface designs & journeys across their website, app & other digital platforms.
- Work across the business to understand & interpret requirements, identify opportunities, & communicate design strategy & rationale.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts & prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Provide mentoring & training to junior team members.
Nice to haves:
- Familiar with Invision or advanced prototyping tools such as Framer.
- Familiar with After Effects, experience doing basic animations etc.
- Experience of product design projects & creating consistent design rules & style guides that can be scaled up & easily relayed to developers.
The working hours are 9.30am till 6.00pm. The team enjoy regular drinks after work & everyone is down to earth, friendly & passionate about digital.