Associate Product Manager - FinTech
£45000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
This role requires an experienced Associate Product Manager to work as part of an exciting new fintech venture based out of our London office. This is an entirely new B2B2C proposition which is expected to scale rapidly in near future.
You will develop key systems and use your business knowledge and commercial awareness to drive future enhancements of the business processes and customer facing solutions as well as working with the sponsors and project teams to define project goals, scope and timelines.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Works with the business director to provide input to Product Strategies, Roadmaps and Business Cases.
- Using an understanding and appreciation of the Market, customer problems and Competitive landscape along with research and metrics to inform decisions.
Fulfilling the Agile Product Owner role:
- Clearly identify and describe product backlog items in order to build a shared understanding of the problem and solution with the product development team
- Make decisions regarding the priority of product backlog items in order to deliver maximum outcome with minimum output
- Determine whether a product backlog item was satisfactorily delivered
- Ensure transparency into the upcoming work of the product development team.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of business processes and requirements, becoming a product expert, able to do pre-sales demos of all of your products.
- Contributes to the development, implementation and execution of launch plans.
- Support sales and go to market initiatives for the existing products, owning the creation of sales & demonstration material, content for lead generation, and presentations/content for user group meetings.
- Works with their colleagues to understand the overall portfolio.
- Contributes to engagement with clients through Special Interest Groups, User Groups and other events.
As a well-rounded Associate Product Manager, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Commercially aware with a good understanding of market drivers and client needs.
- Flexible and pragmatic, able to respond to shifting priorities, demands and timelines by using effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to think creatively and exploit opportunities
- Good communicator able to communicate at all levels and adopt a flexible & consultative approach.
- Proactive, works at pace, goal orientated with a strong delivery/milestone focus
- Demonstrates sound judgement, able to make decisions independently whilst recognising when to escalate for more senior approval
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating with strong Interpersonal skills.
- Identifies issues early and prioritises appropriately.
- Able to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly.
- Thorough knowledge of agile development methods, processes and best practices
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain