Senior UX Designer
6-12 month contract
£400-£450 per day (negotiable)
Pearson Frank are currently working in partnership with a Global Consultancy who are searching for a UX Designer for a 6 month contract with possible extensions. Contract rates on offer are circa £400-£450 per day (negotiable for the right skill set).
* Produce design concepts for digital services, often working to very tight deadlines, and work with front end developers to implement those concepts
* Work with user researchers to ensure all output, internal and external, is well designed and user focused
* Design and create communication material ensuring all elements are well designed, consistent and user focused
* Partner with colleagues to facilitate a consistent user experience, including by designing reusable elements of a digital service
* Build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts
* Deliver high quality finished digital service designs that meet web standards and GDS/GOV.UK design principles, ensuring that elements such as accessibility are built into designs from the outset
* Proactively seek new learning opportunities and look to continually improve by gaining feedback from your peers and the business
* Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally
* Practical experience in designing interfaces and transaction flows for the web
* Ability to prototype for the web & design in browser
* A good basic understanding of web technologies and how they affect design, including accessibility
* Experience of web and mobile application interface design
* Core skills: sketching, design production, hand-coded HTML & CSS, rapid prototyping
* Responsive web interactions design for mobile devices.
* Experience in researching design with users
* Service design experience, including user journey mapping
* Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the UK Market Leader in Open Source and Digital recruitment. All our years of experience in the IT industry have allowed us to branch out and specialise in specific markets and we now also have dedicated teams working with in Open Source Development Technologies, Mobile Application Development and Web Application Development.
Apply now by sending your CV to - Click here to contact this recruiter
Or call Ben Townsend - (+44)(0)191 261 3268 (Ext 1662)
UX Design UX Designer .Gov UX Designer UX Designer Newcadtle North East Northumberland North Shields Newcastle Upon Tyne