CNC Programmer / CNC Operator / Toolmaker
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: CNC Programmer/Operator/Toolmaker
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday - Thursday 07:00 - 16:00 and Friday 07:00 - 13:00
The company is a small technology driven company with an extensive list of Blue chip companies. The company provide equipment in to the Aerospace, Defence, Medical, Metrology and many other sectors.
They are currently looking for an experienced CNC Operator, ideally toolmaker trained, who will work with XYZ CNC Lathes & Milling Machines to manufacture parts, primarily working from drawings or samples.
* Programming, Setting, and operating XYZ/Hurco CNC Lathes & Milling Machines
* Fixture design and manufacture
* Machine to drawings and understanding drawing tolerances
* Work to tight tolerances
* Adherence to all Health & Safety guidelines
* Experienced background and track record in programming and machining
* Ability to read Engineering Drawings and converse comfortably on a technical level
* Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative
* Keen eye for detail and quality along with the ability to manage their workload
* Proactive with excellent organisational and numeracy skills and a positive approach to continuous improvements, have a 'right the first time' attitude and a methodical approach to work
* Good all-round team player
If you feel this role looks right for you and want to join their team, it's time to get your application started. Please apply with an up to date CV and covering letter stating why you feel you are suitable for the role, also detailing your salary requirements by clicking the APPLY button.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Tool Maker, CNC Programmer, CNC, Operator, CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, Machine Operator, Machinist, Turner, CNC Turner, Programmer, CNC Operative, CNC Engineer, Lathe Operator, Machine Operative, CNC Setter, Setter, CNC Programming, Machine CNC Turner, CNC Engineering, Heat Treatment, Precision Machining, Setter, Setter Milling may also be considered for this role.