Wonderware Application Consultant
£300 - £400
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Wonderware Application Consultant to be based in Darlington on an initial 3 Month contract. Experienced Wonderware Application Consultant required to support / trouble shoot all aspects of the Apriso and Wonderware platforms providing support to the end users.
Job Title - Wonderware Application Consultant
Location - Darlington
Rate - Market Rate per day
Duration - 3 Months initial
Working within in the application management team you will be required to support / trouble shoot all aspects of the Apriso and Wonderware platforms providing support to the end users.
An element of the role requires out of hours application support services, working on a rota basis including the weekend. Due to the clients SLA at times you will be required to respond / arrive on site within 1 hr therefore candidate's locations within a reasonable distance from Darlington are desired.
* Supports the end users via phone or e-mail according to Apriso / Wonderware technical support procedures
* Resolves problems reported by end users according to Apriso/ Wonderware support procedures
* Perform installation, training, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of desktop technology hardware and software
* Develops fixes to small customisations of systems/solutions
* Evaluates potential risks and communicates them to management
* Reports regularly, identifies and diagnoses issues and needs, escalates as far as necessary to resolve the issue
* Installs Customer test environments or Support tools as directed by Apriso / Wonderware technical Management.
Ideal candidates must have:
* Apriso or Wonderware System Platform knowledge
* Experience supporting end users remotely and responding quickly to issues as the arise
* Experience with deployment, testing, network protocols, and system and network administration.
* Ideally located within 1 hr of Darlington
* Able to obtain a clearance
* In-depth knowledge of hardware and software.
* Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends.
* Strong customer service ethos.
* Ability to work well with people.
* Strong communications skills.
* Excellent organisational skills.
Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance. Mike Tripp [Telephone number removed]