£30,000 - £45,000 (Salary dependant on experience)
I am partnering up with one of our long-term clients to aid with the recruitment of several Java Developers to be based out of their office in central manchester. They are a market leading eCommerce provider who operate as a market leader with an excellent reputation for utilising new technologies. They consider themselves to be a 'tech company within an eCommerce provider', driven by technology and using it as an enabler rather than a blocker.
Working in unofficially "Manchester's coolest office" you will be part of a diverse, ever-expanding team which are seeking enthusiastic and driven individuals such as yourself to be part of their team. With a wide variety of spoken languages and a large staff, the company welcomes individuals from all walks of life to be part of their journey.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Writing robust code of the highest quality, including tests.
* Build, design and produce products of the highest standard in coordination with guidance and the best practices of your department.
* Design codes which are simple to understand, maintain and reuse.
* Design and produce code, API's and libraries which are simple to understand, maintain and reuse.
* Most of all, have fun!
* Proficient in web development technologies.
* Excellent in writing robust, object-orientated code of the best standard.
* Ability to understand Design patterns and Frameworks such as MVC or Spring.
* Great knowledge of security principles and writing code which is secure.
* Passionate, energetic and able to contribute to shaping our new future.
* Proficiency in Java or PHP.
* Proficiency in the use of Java and JSP.
* High level of knowledge with web services and REST based APIs using XML and JSON.
* Excellent knowledge with the use of HTML 5, Bootstrapping, AJAX, HTTP, XHTML , JQuery, JSON and XML.
Job Type - Permanent
If you are interested in this position, don't hesitate to send me your CV to be shortlisted for this role.
Email: Click here to contact this recruiter