£30000 - £37000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
ShortList Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a UX Researcher to join a leading professional business based in Manchester.
This business is recognised as an industry leader in their field, so I am looking for a UX Researcher who can work to exacting standards and who prides themselves on delivering world class products.
Key responsibilities for the UX Researcher:
* Conduct studies to understand user behaviour
* Gathering business requirements
* Work closely within the design team to create user friendly, creative interfaces
* Generate insights that fuel new ideas and help improve existing user experience
* Apply a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods
* Own research workload from scoping, design, moderating, synthesising insights to presenting results
Key skills required for the UX Researcher:
* Strong UX research experience
* Experience with Google Analytics
* Experience with qualitative and quantitative data methods
* Commercially focused approach
* Experience working on high traffic websites
* Experience in A/B testing
The right UX Researcher for this role will have a minimum of a years commercial experience. A knowledge of current trends and standards is key for this UX Researcher role, as you will be working on very high-profile projects.
This UX Researcher role offers a superb opportunity for a talented UX Researcher to work with a highly skilled team on class leading web and mobile sites. The salary for the UX Researcher role is up to £37,000 and includes a good benefits package.
This role is a 12 month initial contract but the company would like to extend past this point.
The UX Researcher role is based in Manchester and is commutable from Warrington, Liverpool, Chester, Preston and Runcorn.
Click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.