Salesforce Technical Consultant, 3 Months, £350 - £450, Manchester, Contract
Salesforce Consultant needed for a interesting client of mine that are looking for support with upgrading their system. They have a fairly complex system that will require a candidate with a strong understanding of the platform and the limitations that Salesforce has. We are looking to provide them with a suitable candidate as soon as possible, but can wait for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and review business, functional, and technical requirements
- Configure the Salesforce platform using point and click development
- Create detailed technical design documents
- Prepare test data and plan and conduct basic unit or module testing
- Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Knowledge of Apex and Visualforce
- Worked on Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud
- Worked on multiple Salesforce projects and implementations
- Expert configuration skill set - point and click development
- Strong stakeholder management and requirements gathering
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible, so apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at Click here to contact this recruiter
or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.