Online since 1999 | 13,762 IT Jobs Live NOW
Senior Developer / Tech Lead (C++, Python, Linux)
Premium Job From Understanding Recruitment
Recruiter: Understanding Recruitment
Listed on: 10th March
Location: Cambridge
Salary/Rate: £60,000 - £80,000
Type: Permanent
Start Date:
Reference: BBBH4447_1552215614_expired
Contact Name: James Potton

This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.

Senior Developer / Tech Lead (C++, Python, Linux)

Salary - up to £80K + benefits

Senior Developer / Tech Lead (C++, Python, Linux) - We are seeking a Senior Developer / Tech Lead to join this award-winning tech company, based in Cambridge, and hit the ground running in a diverse and challenging role. You, as the Senior Developer / Tech Lead, will take a hands-on leadership approach to the functionalities behind the delivery of our successful features and products. We flaunt an impressive consumer product range and need a Senior Developer / Tech Lead to manage the processes with a growing tech team.

We are offering the Senior Developer / Tech Lead:

* Ownership across multiple projects within our expanding portfolio
* Leading crucial project elements such as design, architecture and delivery alongside different teams including hardware, firmware, cloud and apps
* Managerial responsibilities working in an agile manner, leading the team's sprints to ensure project deliverables are met

This will be a hybrid role for the Senior Developer / Tech Lead with approximately 60% of time being hands-on (coding) and the remaining 40% in a managerial position. We expect the Senior Developer / Tech Lead to lead by example in software development practises and would love it if you have some data science knowledge you can bring to the table!

We boast a unique office setting for the role which would suit an experienced Senior Developer looking to take a step into leadership/architecture.

Apply now for immediate consideration for this excellent Senior Developer / Tech Lead opportunity!

Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Senior Developer / Tech Lead vacancy!