Republic of Ireland
I'm urgently looking for a Data Scientist to join a global leader in innovative medicines that address the unmet needs and challenges of people living with debilitating diseases.
As a Data Scientist, you will provide technical expertise for the advancement of drug product process data acquisition, analytics and knowledge development.
You will be joining a company that look to hire the best - they are looking for Data Scientists that are really passionate about technology, learning new technologies/techniques and able to implement their work into productionized environment using latest technology.
This position is located in Co. West Meath.
As a company, my client is top of the food chain in the pharmaceutical domain. They operate in a best practices environment. However, they promote people to think outside of the box to find new/best way to work/implement models that best suits the job in hand.
What you will be responsible for as a Data Scientist:
* You will lead and design the data analytics support of drug product development programs.
* You will be responsible for the identification and refinement of data use cases, task and resource planning, and liaising with other departments.
* Demonstrate initiative in idea generation, and understanding of advanced analysis of complex datasets.
* Be able to communicate findings using effective data visualization approaches.
* Using analytics techniques, model complex processes, discovering insights and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques.
* Support process development work including experimental design, statistical training and advanced analysis of complex datasets to support next generation process development, technical transfers and process improvements.
Experience you will need as a Data Scientist:
* 3+ years working as a Data Scientist
* Python experience for programming and scripting - open to R
* Experience with SQL or Oracle database
* Experience working in a pharmaceutical industry
If the above is something you would be interested in, please get in contact with me today by applying below with up to date CV and I will be in touch very soon for a confidential discussion - I look forward to speaking with you then!
(Applicants must have an EU passport/Stamp 4)
Luke Sheehy - Head of Permanent AI & Data Recruitment
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales