Cyber Security Consultant
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
DELIVER BUSINESS VALUE THROUGH RIGHT AND FAST PARTNERSHIP
The Cybersecurity Business Development Manager will be key to developing opportunities to drive a blend of Cybersecurity Services and Product solutions targeted at the Buildings space.
Responsible for growing the Buildings Cybersecurity business and engaging in developing collaborative relationships with customers prospects, assisting in architecting solutions, designing business cases and presenting on the Cybersecurity offerings portfolio.
The Business Development Manager will partner with Honeywell account executives/business development teams, service and operations personnel in Region, providing Cybersecurity expertise and technical support in the selling of the Cybersecurity offerings portfolio.
Focussed on creating opportunity across all industry verticals and markets, the Business Development Manager will engage across multiple levels from CxO to Facility Management of the client organisation to address risk within operational technology environments via articulating the value of our Cybersecurity solutions, constructing bill of materials (BOMs), proposals, and additional materials to meet customer needs.
Understand the client's external industry drivers, business imperatives and organisation so that effective growth / maintain / manage strategies are developed to underpin the value that Honeywell brings to the client in order to drive real business outcomes and solution sales.
Develop, own and lead sales in blended offerings aligned to and supporting the Honeywell Services Portfolio (such as Outcome Based Services, Vector Occupant Application, SpaceSense, Pulse Application, Sentience Cloud, Data Analytics and Reporting, traditional services) in line with Cybersecurity growth targets.
Achieve Sales Orders Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets (Orders, Rev/GM and Profit) while following established pricing policies.
Manage and maintain a balanced approach to superior client advisory and strategic account planning, quarterly results and long term client goals.
Collaborate with Honeywell team/peers to share and impart knowledge.
Leverage resources to address client drivers and initiatives in a consultative manner.
Guide and leverage management and executive sponsor interactions with the client.
Responsible for achievement of margin, orders, revenue and plans for the Region.
Forecast revenues to Management in the form of ‘active pipeline, pursuing and commit'.
Customer FocusSales MaagementMarket Analysis and Planning
YOU MUST HAVE
· Tertiary qualified (bachelor's degree) in a Business or Engineering related discipline.
· Around 5 years industry experience in Cybersecurity, Software as a Service (Saas), Enterprise Cloud, mobility, ICT, Applications in critical infrastructure and Industrial Controls markets.
· 5- 8 years software and security sales experience selling directly within the enterprise market.
· Proven experience in expanding through large enterprise clients using strategic account initiatives.
· Experience in creating demand, selling entry point offerings in a short sales cycle leading to further enterprise adoption of Cybersecurity frameworks.
· Local market knowledge and understanding of opportunity landscape.
· Cross selling and consultative selling experience with proven capability in collaborating across both client and own organisation to drive a One-Honeywell approach.
Continued Professional Development
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.