|Listed on:||7th March|
|Contact Name:||Estelle Jackson|
DELIVER BUSINESS VALUE THROUGH RIGHT AND FAST PARTNERSHIP
The Cybersecurity Business Development Manager will be key to developing opportunities to drive a blend of Cybersecurity Services and Product solutions targeted at the Buildings space.
Responsible for growing the Buildings Cybersecurity business and engaging in developing collaborative relationships with customers prospects, assisting in architecting solutions, designing business cases and presenting on the Cybersecurity offerings portfolio.
The Business Development Manager will partner with Honeywell account executives/business development teams, service and operations personnel in Region, providing Cybersecurity expertise and technical support in the selling of the Cybersecurity offerings portfolio.
Focussed on creating opportunity across all industry verticals and markets, the Business Development Manager will engage across multiple levels from CxO to Facility Management of the client organisation to address risk within operational technology environments via articulating the value of our Cybersecurity solutions, constructing bill of materials (BOMs), proposals, and additional materials to meet customer needs.
Customer FocusSales MaagementMarket Analysis and Planning
· Tertiary qualified (bachelor's degree) in a Business or Engineering related discipline.
· Around 5 years industry experience in Cybersecurity, Software as a Service (Saas), Enterprise Cloud, mobility, ICT, Applications in critical infrastructure and Industrial Controls markets.
· 5- 8 years software and security sales experience selling directly within the enterprise market.
· Proven experience in expanding through large enterprise clients using strategic account initiatives.
· Experience in creating demand, selling entry point offerings in a short sales cycle leading to further enterprise adoption of Cybersecurity frameworks.
· Local market knowledge and understanding of opportunity landscape.
· Cross selling and consultative selling experience with proven capability in collaborating across both client and own organisation to drive a One-Honeywell approach.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.