Senior Analyst Programmer
Candidate Source Ltd
£50000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A nationwide company who are innovators in global and domestic secure transport solutions striving on unpredictable challenges faced on a daily basis to meet client’s needs are seeking a Senior Analyst Programmer to join their expanding team in Sutton, Surrey with occasional travel to London and Heathrow. Their mission is to be the partner of choice for large organizations needing very high security solutions to international logistics risk; they achieve this through client and employee engagement and best capabilities.
Specialising in door to door secure transportation, insurance, third party logistics, inventory / storage services and risk mitigation they are well known in the industry for their integrity and consultative approach. Banks, financial institutions, governments, mines, diamond cutters, jewellery manufacturers and retailers worldwide rely on us to protect their commercial and reputational risk while optimizing their business operations.
As a Senior Analyst Programmer you will be responsible for the development & delivery of appropriate software solutions in support of business intelligence initiatives by the business, including but not limited to:
* Development/enhancement of core software
* Development/integration of bespoke software
* Integration of software with hardware
The ideal Senior Analyst Programmer will have the following skills and experience:
- Prior B2C and B2B ecommerce development and system security architecture for an
- Experience with Cybersource, Authorize.net, AsiaPay and similar products.
- Demonstrable competency with:
- NETand LAMP technology stack architecture and development -
ambidextrous abilities valued
- C# and VB.NET
- TFS, Git, Subversion or other common configuration control system
- MSSQL Server, MySQL, Pervasive SQL, PostgreSQL
- Azure or Force.com (Apex &Visualforce development)
- RESTful APIs, SOAP
- Eclipse or Visual Studio
- Classic design patterns
- AWS, GCP
- Mobile web application experience, including responsive design and hybrid model for
- Extensive experience interfacing with accounting systems, Salesforce.com and
external data feeds.
- Good broad knowledge of IT, including the latest technology industry trends,
particularly in the area of application software and middleware
- Proven experience of schema design - both database and for data exchange
- Proven software design skills especially with regard to building web-based
- Test-based development; unit and system testing; building application test harnesses
- Source control systems such as SVN
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Understanding of change control processes including raising requests and liaising
with change advisory boards
- Strong support skills, working with both external and internal customers in an ITIL
- Confidence when working with legacy and 3rd party applications
- Experience in working in large, complex organisations with matrix management
- Integration with 3rd party web APIs such as payment and address validation services
- Integrating with peripherals such as handheld devices
- Knowledge of the Google technology stack
In return the Senior Analyst Programmer will receive a salary of up to £50,000.
The job title of ‘Senior’ relates simply to the level of experience and has no relevance to age. You are encouraged to apply for any opportunities that you feel to be suitable, irrespective of age or level of experience.