City Of London
£40000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
PMO Lead - B2C, Telecoms experience
We have an opportunity for a PMO Lead to join Experis on a permanent basis. You will be working as part of our Employed Consultant team, on site with a multi-national technology company based in Central London. This is a chance to be part of an award-winning organisation whose key priority is investing in its people.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The PMO Lead is the functional leader of project delivery and governance across the business-to-consumer (B2C) Integration. The role is expected to provide strong leadership in a matrix environment to promote best practices in managing interrelated projects and programmes to ensure successful delivery.
* Lead the implementation and management of programme and project governance frameworks and development of appropriate reporting tools which deliver value.
* Manage and develop the Integration investment portfolio, release plan prioritisation and the Programme Plan.
* Manage monthly preparation of Consumer Integration Steering Committee packs with key risks or decisions for CEOs, CFO and Managing Directors.
* Create and sustain proven network across the business to enable efficient and effective project and programme delivery.
* Facilitates sharing of best practices and contribute to development of improvements in project and programme methodology to enable a consistent approach across all projects.
* Manage Change Control process and follow up actions
* Ensure B2C Integration programme level risks, issues and dependencies are being recorded, monitored and proactively managed to minimise disruption to successful delivery.
* Own the PMO central repository of documentation and processes
* Work with operational business and finance leaders to ensure the financial and non-financial benefits and strategic goals are enabled, monitored and reported on.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Large-scale programme delivery experience with a proven track record of successfully defining, initiating and delivering strategically important or highly complex portfolios of projects and/or programmes which have delivered significant business benefit.
* Proven track record at building and sustaining effective and trusted relationship with senior stakeholders.
* Demonstrable experience of translating strategy and business ambiguity into clear deliverable programmes.
* Evidence of taking and implementing sound, timely decisions based on commercial, technical and operational understanding.
* Sound analytical skills including the ability to utilise common toolsets such as spreadsheet, database, flowchart and presentation packages.
* Ability to understand complex technical concepts at a high level and be able to explain such to non-technical audiences.
* Strong presentation skills.
Education / Qualifications
* Degree-level education essential
* Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) or PRINCE2 (or equivalent) certification.
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.