Salesforce Business Analyst - eCommerce
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are currently recruiting for a Salesforce Business Analyst for a 6 month contract in London.
Our client requires a skill Business Analyst to join their eCommerce team to ensure the business needs are fully understood and met.
* Gather and document requirements.
* Translate requirements into User-stories.
* Assess business systems to recommend efficiencies.
* Work closely with the development team and End-users.
* Write and provide training to End-users.
* At least 3 years Salesforce experience.
* Experience with eCommerce.
* Experience with writing User-stories.
* Good Communication skills.
* Strong problem solving skills.
If you are interested in this role please apply.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales