Civil Engineer (Infrastructure)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
Are you a proven Civil Engineer with experience of highway and drainage design? Are you looking for a company that will offer you the chance of directorship?
On offer is a civil engineering position, working with an ambitious company who are known for investing in their staff.
Do you have experience of designing residential development infrastructure? Have you used MicroDrainage?
This well-established leading business operate within Civil Engineering working with blue-chip companies across the UK. Due to continuous growth within the company they are now looking for an additional Civil Engineer to join the team.
In this role you will produce highway and drainage designs, together with associated drawings and calculations for technical approvals and construction. You will liaise with clients and professional team members; both internal and external and with highway and water authorities, you will lead local flood authorities and other stakeholders to agree design parameters and obtain necessary approvals, undertake 3D ground modelling to assess cut and fill quantities, Delegate and provide technical guidance to more junior staff members, whilst also acting as a mentor.
The ideal candidate will be able to undertake preparation of Flood Risk Assessments and an understanding of the NPPF.
* Civil Engineer (Infrastructure)
* ICE Training and Development
* Produce highway and drainage designs
* Mentoring Junior Staff
* Using AutoCAD, MicroDrainage or AutoTrack software
* £Negotiable DOE + Industry Leading Training and Development, Progression, Holiday, Pension and Excellent Benefits
* Civil Engineer
* Masters/Bachelor's Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering
* Has used Civil Design Packages (AutoCAD, MicroDrainage, AutoTrack software or Related)
* Wants to play a pivotal role in the growth of the business.
Key Skills: Civil Engineer, Design, Civil, Residential, Commercial, Infrastructure, Highway, Drainage, AutoCAD, Project Delivery, Arcady, Picady, Linsig, Transyt, Hec-Ras, WinDes, Paramics, TRICS, MX, WinTopo Pro, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Bedford, St Neots, Stevenage