Change Service Architect (SC Cleared)
£500 - £700
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Change Service Architect (SC Cleared), Service Design, Agile Transformation, Scrum Master, Service Management, Project Manager, Programme, Portfolio, Change Request, Service Desk, Tool, Designing, Architecture, Architecting, Security Cleared, Government, Public Sector, DV, Police, Crime,
The change department has embarked on an ambitious and iterative journey of Agile Transformation encompassing processes, tooling, practices and techniques in order to meet the above challenges. This will deliver fit for purpose product aligned to user need but needs the right resources, including those within this request, to enable this transition. Without the right level of experienced industry expertise to support this transition it will fail at great cost.
The objective of the Service Architect is to ensure that customers receive Service Design & Service Management processes which contractually and operationally meet their requirements. These deliverables are produced by the Service Architect in collaboration with other business units. The Service Architect is responsible for the design of Service Offerings and the Service Design and Implementation for customers across the Change / Tech Command Portfolio.
You will be responsible for the creation of the following components:
* Service organisation design.
* Service management process/procedure definition.
* Customer engagement (to agree processes & interfaces).
* Process work instruction.
* Service desk design.
* Service reporting design.
* Service management tool design.
* Service management / design proposals to customers.
* Service management consultancy.
* Change Requests for projects which require out of scope deliverables.
* Responsible for the translation of customer requirements, business requirements and contractual obligations into a E-2-E Service Design that describes the scope of services, delivery model(s), people, processes, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and supporting Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) to provide the basis for transition into Business-As-Usual (BAU)
* Takes a lead role in the design of IT services demonstrating a high level of understanding with respect to customer drivers, customer requirements, contractual agreements, service architecture and service management.
* Supports the project manager in delivering impact analysis of system and regulatory changes, understanding service risks, dependencies and issues. Defining impact that these may have on the project, whilst mitigating those within their scope.
* Have a close working relationship with the Operations to ensure that all implemented and/or changed E-2-E Services are capable of delivering to Target Service Levels and KPIs.
* Champions service management and associated processes and procedures within DCC, operating within the ITIL frameworks and compliant with ISO2000
* Responsible for being a subject matter expert in their area and be able to advise on the best practice and build this into all Services
All deliverables will be produced to a quality standard aligned to industry recognised requirement management practice.
Skills transfer will be achieved by embedding the contractor within the core business areas so as to develop a collaborative working environment. Product handover schedules will be drawn up to ensure requirements are met, as NCA resources are recruited to the Business Team.
Key Skills / Experience
* Extensive experience in designing E-2-E services, developing and implementing sustainable and scale-able service management processes and procedures from scratch.
* Experience in selecting and applying service management principles, policies and techniques in the definition of Service Designs in operational environments.
* Customer focussed with ability to identify and understand and deliver to the (internal and/or external) customer's needs.
* Displays a high degree of knowledge relating to service management and TSM toolsets
* Good experience as a service architect/consultant with excellent design experience
* ITIL Manager or ITIL V3 Expert
* Adaptable to change at short notice.
* Creative problem solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify service gaps and develop and implement solutions meeting the needs of the business.
* A self-starting individual with a strong work ethic capable of planning and managing own time effectively. Ability to perform under pressure and to work using own initiative as well as part of a team.
* Assertive in potentially difficult situations, engaging diplomacy where necessary.
* Excellent verbal and written (including presentation) communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
* Able to build relationships and network at all levels
* Able to demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy.
* Able to think laterally to consider options which will optimise the service to meet the needs of the business.
* Takes personal responsibility for making things happen and achieving results. Displays motivation, commitment, perseverance and conscientiousness
* Able to perform peer reviews, audits, standards compliance checks and due diligence as required.
* Commitment & Enthusiasm.
* Flexible to travel.
* In-depth Problem Solving skills.
* Design & Innovation.
* Knowledge of ITIL v3.
* Service Design/Architecture experience.
* Service Implementation background.
* Service Management Tool Design & Specification experience.