£710 - £828
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client, an organisation based in the CBD, are recruiting for a Change Director for a period of 6 months.
My client recently announced an exciting new acquisition which will bring together a portfolio of well-established Australian brands. The acquisition will significantly expand my client's market leading presence in Australia and will provide expanded opportunities for its business and its people.
To ensure a smooth transition, the acquisition requires a strategic integration and change program. My client is seeking a Change Director who can take full accountability to establish the overarching change management strategy, develop a change framework and lead and drive change management and business readiness activities across the Integration Program.
Ideally they need a Change Director with demonstrated expertise in the following areas:
* Change Management frameworks
* Experience in people, business, technology change
* Driving and co-ordinating business readiness activities to ensure both business and technology operating teams are ready to accept the updated 'platform' / changes as part of go-live activities
* Ability to lead Change Managers, Change Analysts, Trainers
* Experience in managing Change across staff/people, external clients and advisers, systems and processes for post-completion phase(s) of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and or large-scale business and technology transformation programs.
The role requires the Change Director to have strong stakeholder relationship skills and ability to work with all functional areas of the business, program delivery and technology teams.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or call Kris Coulthard for more information.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018