£400 - £450
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SQL DBA to be based in Northampton on an initial 3 Month contract. Experienced SQL DBA required to manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
Job Title - SQL DBA
Location - Northampton
Rate - 450 per day
Duration - 3 Months initial
* Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
* Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
* Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
* Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
* Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
* Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
* Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
* Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
* Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members
* Sound hands-on knowledge on SSIS and DTS is mandatory
* Troubleshooting Skills for SSIS/DTS packages
* Working knowledge on SQL Server Reporting Services
* Knowledge on 'Always On' high availability feature
* Sound knowledge on Database Backup and Restore techniques
* Troubleshooting of priority incidents and preparing RCA for the same
Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance. Mike Tripp [Telephone number removed]