IT Security Support Engineer
£300 - £350
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Security / Networks Support Engineer
3 months contract role - possibility to extend Sheffield £300 to £350 per day d.o.e.
Contract role for IT Security Support / Engineer / Analyst to work in for newly transitioned market leading global HR & Payroll solutions business
As IT Security Support Engineer, you will support the delivery of managed security operations centre services with responsibilities including:
* assisting with security incident investigation with forensic & response activities
* maintaining awareness of emerging security threats, trends and issues
* preventing data loss and service interruptions / protecting network & infrastructure
* managing threats & vulnerabilities / timely remediation
* performing technical risk assessments on new / existing processing systems
* supporting delivery of effective security testing schedule
* assisting with cyber security awareness training
Our client is a market leading provider of business solutions, consultancy and services using cutting edge Technology and Outsourcing Best Practice to support their clients.
As IT Security Support Engineer, you will have a relevant qualification / experience in the cyber security or technology arena. With an excellent understanding of current / emerging cyber security and technology best practice you will also have:
* expertise to plan, execute, and manage projects to agreed timescales
* knowledge of threat management, security operations, and testing
If you wish to be considered for the role of IT Security Support Engineer, please forward your CV quoting reference 293203C.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: IT security analyst jobs Sheffield cyber security infrastructure testing Sheffield
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our client's requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.