LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£400 - £500
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Security Clearance required
12 month initial contract
based in Corsham
daily pay rate £400 - £500
***************** OUTSIDE OF IR35 **********************
Our client is looking for a security cleared Requirements manager based in Corsham on an initial 12 month contract.
the ideal candidate will have recent experience and a very strong understanding
if the below looks of interest then please apply for the role with your CV attached
* Managing all requirements artefacts in DOORS, providing single point of truth and rigorous configuration management.
* Maintaining the traceability of the fulfilment of agile requirements
* Creating, maintaining and supporting updates to the project System Requirements deliverables including URDs, SRDs and VVRMs;
* Tracking the delivery of system requirement through the SAFE® Agile Process
* Creating, maintaining and supporting project ITEAP;
* Contributing to the development of, capability acceptance test cases, First of Type (FOT) scenarios, field trial serials and logistic demonstration serials;
* Supporting developing the user acceptance process
* Collating the evidence that supports user acceptance and authoring the capability acceptance case reports
* Engaging with the customers Integration, Test and Transition (IT&T) team to ensure that the transition from development to the live environment is as smooth as possible
* Providing requirements, test and acceptance input to the projects commercial team supporting them define the commercial strategy and procurement strategy and ensure that commercial decisions on acceptance are evidence based and auditable.
* Providing requirements engineering support to all other project teams fostering a
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.